Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Baby Bear Baby Shower Invitations by 1st Impressions!

How adorable are these Baby Bear Baby Shower Invitations? Working with the "Mama Bear" Brittni was a dream! She had a specific theme in mind and we ran with it! Filling this invitation suite with detail after detail. Even enclosing a custom monogram she can use throughout her shower as well. Take a look! 





Interested in more information?
Check out our website: www.1stinvite.com or 
contact 1st Impressions Invitations' owner Cathy at cathy@1stinvite.com or 702-290-6805 
to set up your consultation today!




Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At April 18, 2018 at 7:25 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Cathy Wood, I really enjoyed the article. But your article is very resourceful for my baby shower selected.

 
At July 11, 2018 at 4:11 AM , Blogger stevenjared0853 said...

The invitations look very nice and simple and I’m sure Brittni must have loved it too. My sister is also very good at these sort of craftworks. We have asked her to design the invitations and help with some DIY decorations for my daughter’s birthday party. My daughter turns 8 next week and we are organizing the party at one of the well-known New York venues.

 
At September 27, 2018 at 8:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I need 25

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home