Friday, October 9, 2015

CONTINUED - 2: What Questions To Ask When Ordering Your Wedding Invitations

Continuing, are another 5 questions to ask your professional stationer to ensure you are getting exactly what you want out of your Wedding Invitations. Here are another 5 questions below. Let's get started:

11. Can my invitations be printed on recycled paper?

12. Based on the materials within my invitations, how much will it cost me to mail them? (depending on the size and weight, it may cost more to mail)

13. Once I place my order, how long will it take for production? Do you have a rush-order available? What shipping methods do you offer?

14. Do you fully assemble every piece of my invitation? Is so, is there an additional cost? Is there an option for me to handle that part?

15. Do you offer an addressing service? If so, what is the charge for this? What lettering style is offered? If I choose to addressing service, will it push back my delivery date?

Stay tuned for our next section of questions! We can't wait to share more insight with you!

Interested in more information?
Check out our website: www.1stinvite.com or 
contact 1st Impressions Invitations' owner Cathy at cathy@1stinvite.com or 702-290-6805 
to set up your consultation today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home