Tuesday, October 13, 2015

CONTINUED - 3: What Questions To Ask When Ordering Your Wedding Invitations

Continuing, our LAST section of our 21 questions to ask your professional stationer to ensure you are getting exactly what you want out of your Wedding Invitations.

16. When is payment due? All at once? In sections?

17. I will have a chance to sign off on a final proof before my invitations are sent off to print, right?

18. Once i've signed off on a final proof and there happens to be a mistake, will they be corrected? If so, how long will that take and what are those proper steps?

19. Is there a refund policy is for some reason I need to cancel my order?

20. When can I expect a full contract from you to read through?

21. Can you provide me with contact information of 3-4 recent clients of your that I can ask a review from?

Thank you for following this series of questions! We hope this helps you with the process of ordering your perfect Wedding Invitations.

Interested in more information?
Check out our website: www.1stinvite.com or 
contact 1st Impressions Invitations' owner Cathy at cathy@1stinvite.com or 702-290-6805 
to set up your consultation today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home